Upgrade button when having a plus account

Jfb

Idea

Hello guys,

I understand that you want us to upgrade to the premium accounts but since when makes sense to have a plus account and having the Upgrade button always visible ?

Evernote is a great product and helps me in a lot of ways but these little things are just too annoying and to be honest it makes you reconsider using it.

Please consider to remove this or at least give the option to dismiss it . 

Thanks .

Image-0.jpeg

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
51 minutes ago, Jfb said:

Please consider to remove this or at least give the option to dismiss it

I've seen worse in other products.  I can't really object to Evernote trying to monetize their product.

2 hours ago, DTLow said:

I've seen worse in other products.  I can't really object to Evernote trying to monetize their product.

Having seen worse shouldn’t be an excuse to accept this . 

I don’t object to Evernote trying to monetise their product either but since i’m already a paying customer i shouldn’t be constantly reminded to upgrade to a premium account.

I downloaded the app and bought the plus subscription the first thing i did and have never used the free version. This is extemely annoying and bugs me every time i open the app. i hate that button i really do. A LOT. you could at least inform the people signing up for plus that you guys wont remove that stupid button even after paying, right??!?!??!? GOD

Archived