A note pinned under all notes ?

My old note's content  which I recently made in Evernote  is appearing in every new note I am  making :(
I can't select that text, it just stay there. . How should i stop this content from appearing in my all new notes ? 

In attached image I have highlighted the part which is appearing automatically in all notes .

AD5BF7CA-560E-445F-B76D-D1AC755CDD9F.png

• Level 5*

That looks like a bug and you should go through the support ticket process; there's a link below in my signature

Some self help.  Use the web platform and verify that it's not just a problem on your device.
If it is your device, close Evernote completely, reboot. If necessary, reinstall Evernote.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, El_calvin said:

My old note's content  which I recently made in Evernote  is appearing in every new note I am  making

I've seen this reported before.  It seems that some Evernote file gets corrupted.

For this type of problem, sometimes a simple reinstall of the app will fix the problem.

This should not affect any of your Notes or other data.

But if you have any Local Notebooks, you might want to export them to ENEX files just to be safe.

To reinstall the app, see Evernote KB Article: How do I uninstall and reinstall Evernote [App]?

Archived