One note and Ever note migration

Hi i am a older user of one note and have too many notes shared whith my Friends and for the moment i require sync one note whith ever note or import my one note to ever note . I need use both softwares while my work mates migrate can you Help me ?

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's no specific OneNote to Evernote software I can suggest - the current file importer in Evernote doesn't work so well.  This app may help with Evernote to OneNote - http://stefanstools.sourceforge.net/Evernote2Onenote.html -there are some more detailed instructions here - http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/migrate-evernote-onenote/

• Level 5*
On 1/28/2016 at 5:18 AM, aktiff said:

Hi i am a older user of one note and have too many notes shared whith my Friends and for the moment i require sync one note whith ever note or import my one note to ever note . I need use both softwares while my work mates migrate can you Help me ?

May I suggest that you and your workmates make a choice of which app you want to use:  Evernote or OneNote.
(Note that both "Evernote" and "OneNote" are one word.  You might want to change the title of this thread accordingly)

Then you can focus your efforts on getting all of your notes into the chosen app. While it appears that it is easier to convert to OneNote, conversion to either is a rough process that you will want to do only one time.

What versions of OS and Evernote are you running?

Hi dear evernote team thanks for your support and surveys i sorry to dontn answer quicly  but thats are because laboral limits. I have too much work in these days i have to much work  I can migrate my notes to ever note and i am trying to implement ever note in my work because the multiplatform thecnology its aswome and it works nicely whith chrome web clip are very beautiful

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're welcome for the support,  but please note we're just users like you - this is a user-supported forum,  not an official Evernote channel (although employees do comment here from time to time).  If you need 'official' help,  it's always best to check this page and if necessary scroll to the bottom and use the Contact Support button.

Archived