Jump to content
stern_matt

Stopped Receiving Email Reminders

Recommended Posts

After years of consistently receiving  reminder emails, I have recently stopped receiving them.

I am confident that:

  1. They are enabled
  2. Not going to my junk mail
  3. I have reminders for the day

I have filed a ticket with Evernote support but I'm still waiting for a response.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

I am still getting my daily email reminder.

Share this post


Link to post

Not recurring, just a daily email containing links to reminders scheduled for that day.  Standard EN function.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, stern_matt said:

After years of consistently receiving  reminder emails, I have recently stopped receiving them.

What versions of OS and Evernote are you running?

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, stern_matt said:

After years of consistently receiving  reminder emails, I have recently stopped receiving them.
....
Has anyone experienced this issue?

 

Worked for me.  Not a feature I use much, but I did queue a reminder and the email came through this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

What versions of OS and Evernote are you running?

5.9.6.9494 (277494) Public on Windows 7 and El Cap (don't have access to version right now but believe it is the most recent). 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, stern_matt said:

5.9.6.9494 (277494) Public on Windows 7 and El Cap (don't have access to version right now but believe it is the most recent).

I'm confused.  Is the issue with EN Win or EN Mac?  And which mail app do you use?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

I'm confused.  Is the issue with EN Win or EN Mac?  And which mail app do you use?

The issue is with both versions of EN since reminders sync between OS systems, and the problem involves receipt of an email containing reminders for multiple notes. I use Outlook 2013.

Regardless, I received a reminder email this morning for the first time in weeks. The design of the email appears to be updated so perhaps it was a bug with the update. I have not heard anything from EN Tech Support.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, stern_matt said:

Regardless, I received a reminder email this morning

Great!  Let's hope this permanently fixes your issue.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes - just stopped receiving my email reminder list last week.  They are not going to my junk or spam mail and the feature is activated.  I changed nothing and after two years it no longer works.  I support the President and CEO of a billion dollar company and rely heavily on this feature.  I have reminders scheduled all the way out to two years.  I am trying to get Evernote Support to get back to me as our IT team is stumped as well.  This is a disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017-02-15 at 5:12 AM, Diane Serravalle said:

rely heavily on this feature.

fwiw  You can check the Reminder section, and I have a shortcut to a search for Outstanding Reminders (reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*)

58a5e3bac02a4_ScreenShot2017-02-16at9_38_03AM.thumb.png.e0ce6e2bab30491eb35d6165aeac156d.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2017 at 6:12 AM, Diane Serravalle said:

Yes - just stopped receiving my email reminder list last week.  They are not going to my junk or spam mail and the feature is activated.  I changed nothing and after two years it no longer works.  I support the President and CEO of a billion dollar company and rely heavily on this feature.  I have reminders scheduled all the way out to two years.  I am trying to get Evernote Support to get back to me as our IT team is stumped as well.  This is a disaster.

You don't mention which platform, but you could go to your settings and make sure that Receive reminder emails is still checked.  I still continue to receive mine, FYI.

Share this post


Link to post

All platforms.  I have Receive reminder emails checked.  Going crazy trying to figure this out.  Doing a test from my boss's account for tomorrow so will see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post

Any chance you didn't have any reminders yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post

No.  Set-up test reminders for the past week and none came through.   However, 

Evernote's Help Desk was awesome.  They confirmed that this was an issue with other users and their developers were working on a fix. Ava from Customer Service was in constant contact with me throughout the entire exercise / ordeal.  This is a great company.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...