Fill in a form with natural handwriting

DreamWorks

Idea

I use Penultimate daily with Evernote and Scannable.  I often receive forms to fill in (PDF or Word) and would love to be able to import the note to Penultimate, complete it with natural handwriting, file it to Evernote, and email a copy back to the sender. And if the form arrives by post, scan it into Evernote and process as before. 

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, DreamWorks said:

import the note to Penultimate, complete it with natural handwriting, file it to Evernote

I'm not a Penultimate user but I do this frequently with the app Notability.
 I also use this app to do detailed note taking, always filing the final pdf to Evernote
Evernote itself does have pdf annotation features but I would not want to do extensive updates with it.

On 1/24/2016 at 5:31 PM, DreamWorks said:

I use Penultimate daily with Evernote and Scannable.  I often receive forms to fill in (PDF or Word) and would love to be able to import the note to Penultimate, complete it with natural handwriting, file it to Evernote, and email a copy back to the sender. And if the form arrives by post, scan it into Evernote and process as before. 

Hey. I use PDF Form Filler to re-edit the forms that I send to the email. This is very convenient because my email is tied to the account in the PDF editor.

Archived