Support for High-res screens!

Hello!

It doesn't seem Evernote or Evernote Touch currently support high-DPI displays on Windows 10, as mine is 3200 x 1800.

Evernote's text is readable but fuzzy. Evernote Touch's font is crisp clear, although very tiny.

I would appreciate if Devs could work on this, because I have loved Evernote for years.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

This has been mentioned many times here, not sure if EN is working on it. It is very frustrating that when you had bought a hi-res display and then found out EN do not support hi-res displays. Every application i use are already hi-res ready except EN. Sad :(

• 2 months later...

Hello!

So what fixed this to be honest was installing a newer build of Windows 10, because my PC was in repair. After this, Evernote is now fully hi-res supported.

Thanks very much to all those who replied!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, BlueBliss said:

Hello!

So what fixed this to be honest was installing a newer build of Windows 10, because my PC was in repair. After this, Evernote is now fully hi-res supported.

Thanks very much to all those who replied!

When you installed the new version of W10 you most likely also installed a new version of Evernote. Only the latest version of Evernote supports high DPI.

Archived