Unanswered support request from Premium user

I apologize if this post is on the wrong board.

I'm a Premium User (bought a 1 1/2 year subscription, on Black Friday, via a promotional email) and submitted a Support Ticket to Evernote on 1/19 - I was under the impression, according to the Evernote website, that Support Tickets from Premium Users would be responded to within 24 hours. As of today (1/21) I haven't received any answer to my Support Ticket.

Should I be concerned about this?

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Matthew1234567890 said:

As of today (1/21) I haven't received any answer to my Support Ticket.

Did you receive the auto-response email with your Support Ticket#?  Should have received that within an hour of your submittal.

Since you are a Premium customer, you have access to Support Chat, which will give you immediate support:

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST, but only for Premium or Business users. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

If EN Chat is unable to provide you with a quick resolution, you can post the details of your issue here, and we will try (but no promises) to help.  Be sure to include what versions of OS and Evernote you are running.

Archived