Copying several rows from tables doesn't work

Hi,

I see that there are a couple of problems with tables in Evernote and users have been adressing many useful wishes for future updates. But I have a really strange problem, which seems like a bug to me.

When I try to copy more than one cell from a table into another table, it won't work at all. Paste will result in exactly NOTHING. Copying works, as long as I only mark text from on cell and paste it into another cell in another table. But it's not possible to copy multiple cells at once, which would be highly useful for my workflow...

I'm working on the Mac desktop version (newest update 6.4) on a Macbook with OSX 10.9.4

Is this a known problem or am I doing sth wrong?!

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Jonas.A said:

Is this a known problem or am I doing sth wrong?!

You're not doing anything wrong.  Unfortunately, that is the current behavior of EN Mac with respect to tables.  Very poor, IMO.

I don't know if Evernote recognizes it as a problem or not, but many of us users do, and have been complaining about it for at least a year, if not longer.
I'm not sure what we can do about it, other than perhaps posting the issue in the main release threads of each product, and in the common editor thread.
Posts in the main release threads seem the best way to get the attention of Evernote personnel.

Archived