Setting for darker text - e-ink

joelh

Idea

13 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Best suggestion - raise this as a bug report with full details of your device,  Android version and the app used.- scroll to the bottom of this page to click the 'Contact Support' button.  You might also contact the app provider - they can maybe help.

7 hours ago, gazumped said:

Best suggestion - raise this as a bug report with full details of your device,  Android version and the app used.- scroll to the bottom of this page to click the 'Contact Support' button.  You might also contact the app provider - they can maybe help.

Thak you, will try.
It is the Evernote app (7.5) for Android...

J

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  No.  You should be seeing something with an actual ticket number #1234567 once you fill in the full details.  Using the 'bug report' option in the first dropdown should get you through the 'community' filter.  I've tried it in the last couple of days and it worked for me..

Please have another go - I'll report this thread to a Forum admin,  who may be able to help,  but meantime if you can fill in the form details and get a ticket number that saves you posting personal account details on this public forum.

Archived