The 73th Golden Globe Award 2016 Live Stream Online Free

Unique Ian

Golden Globe Award 2016 Online Free Surprises and Snubs, The Golden Globe 2016 Live Stream nominations were, as per usual, a mixed bag. For every inspired nod (congrats, Rachel Bloom!) there was one that had be scratching the skin off my scalp (no The Leftovers?!). So without further adieu, I give you the good, the bad and the downright ugly from this year’s list.

The 2016 Golden Globe nominations were, as per usual, a mixed bag. For every inspired nod (congrats, Rachel Bloom!) there was one that had be scratching the skin off my scalp (no The Leftovers?!).

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has set Jan. 10, 2016, for the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards.

The ceremony will air on NBC from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m (PT) and 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. (ET) from the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, Calif., and will be produced by Dick Clark Productions.

All that's needed are new hosts, since Tina Fey and Amy Poehler announced that 2015 would be their last time in the role.

Already, there has been a groundswell of support for Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig, who wowed in a brief appearance at the 2015 awards.

NBC's Golden Globe Awards took a ratings dip in 2015, down 8% from the previous year, averaging 19.3 million viewers, according to Nielsen figures.

• 5 months later...

Archived