Extropy

Cronofy is great but would be better with internal links

The link from the calendar entry for notes with reminders is very useful. If it used the internal evernote:// app link, which works on Mac and iOS, it would be even better, opening the note directly in Evernote instead of having to go through the web browser.

Mostly, it is a question of convenience, but if I happened to not have Internet connectivity at the time, the feature would be broken. A direct evernote:// app link would not require an Internet connection.

• Like 1

On 7.1.2016 at 5:05 PM, Extropy said:

The link from the calendar entry for notes with reminders is very useful. If it used the internal evernote:// app link, which works on Mac and iOS, it would be even better, opening the note directly in Evernote instead of having to go through the web browser.

Mostly, it is a question of convenience, but if I happened to not have Internet connectivity at the time, the feature would be broken. A direct evernote:// app link would not require an Internet connection.

very good idea. I miss this feature since long time an hope it will be realised soon.