I had to reinstall Evernote. I downloaded it from the web site, version 5.9.6.9494. I seem to have a permanent sync error. Note that despite the error (red exclamation) the Activity Log says the sync was completed.

Further, although I have premium accounts, it won't let me switch to another one of my accounts. First it said the login was wrong. It wasn't. Then it decided it could not connect to the service even though I was connected in another account.

Are these errors in the latest version?

• Level 5*

Try going to all notes context and then hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the sync icon.  This should show any notes that aren't syncing, which may be the cause of the issue. 

If any notes appear, you can determine what's wrong and then fix them and the permanent sync error should disappear.

Don't know about the switching issue.

I reinstalled. That eliminated the problem with switching accounts but the sync error remains. The problem seems to be a note with one word in it (used to be bigger but I deleted everything I could). No, I can't delete it.

Sorry,  I have to bring this thread up again. 

I've encountered the same issues 10 hours ago.

Its persistent. 

Done the control+sync and reinstalled. Not helping at all. 

Filed a ticket #1383647 and sent activity log.

10 hours up and no news..

Wonder whats going on with this sync error.

Appreciate help urgently. Thanks. 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, RollerBand said:

Wonder whats going on with this sync error.

Appreciate help urgently. Thanks.

It will help us help you if you will post:

1. a screenshot of the exact error msg,
  2. a detailed description of what you mean by "I've encountered the same issues", even if it seems redundant to previous posts.  
  3. What versions of OS and Evernote are you running.

Archived