HTTP Link to page being clipped

Stephen Hicks

In OneNote, if you clip a webpage it automatically places the hyperlink to that page at the bottom of the clip on the page/tab created in OneNote.

Unfortunately, I cannot see how this is accomplished in Evernote Web Clipper and I have to include it manually.

Can this automatic insertion of the hyperlink to the clipped page by introduced?

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hicks said:

In OneNote, if you clip a webpage it automatically places the hyperlink to that page at the bottom of the clip on the page/tab created in OneNote.

Unfortunately, I cannot see how this is accomplished in Evernote Web Clipper and I have to include it manually.

Can this automatic insertion of the hyperlink to the clipped page by introduced?

Hi, Stephen and welcome to the forums. I just double checked and using Evernote clipper and Clearly [this is another reason for the smart folks at Evernote to rethink the idea of getting rid of Clearly, with one click on Clearly it cuts and sends it to the correct inbox in Evernote. Evernote clipper takes two clicks, bad form!], both appeared in my Evernote inbox with the link showing in the space just to the left of "Click to add tag"
Double check your notes.
Regard,
David in Wichita

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2015 at 10:43 PM, Stephen Hicks said:

Evernote remembers the URL of the clipped web page too.

To open it from Evernote for Mac or Windows:

1. Click the note info button in Evernote
2. Click "View Site" to the right of the URL

Archived