I'm reading a webpage

- I click on Clearly

- I click on Clip to Evernote

- I click on Edit

Bluhell Firewall 2.5.2 reports :

This web page at www.evernote.com has been blocked by Bluhell Firewall

Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 8.58.48 AM.png

8 replies to this idea

Go the BluHell Firewall and allow the www.evernote.com site and/or go to BluHell and ask why they block EN?

• Like 1

What I take away from this is that the EN community is unconcerned that Bluhell Firewall labels Evernote a nasty web resource.

>>  What I take away from this is that the EN community is unconcerned that Bluhell Firewall labels Evernote a nasty web resource....

Speaking for myself, I know nothing of Bluehell.  I don't have anything to contribute, and I don't think I'm impacted.  You received some good advice re reporting this on the Bluhell Support site.  I would also suggest you report this on the Evernote Support site.

34 minutes ago, err... said:

What I take away from this is that the EN community is unconcerned that Bluhell Firewall labels Evernote a nasty web resource.

As far as I can tell Bluhell is the product of a single developer, which doesn't make it bad, just not highly used relative to the number of EN users.  For all I know you could be the only user in the EN community.

21 hours ago, csihilling said:

As far as I can tell Bluhell is the product of a single developer, which doesn't make it bad, just not highly used relative to the number of EN users.  For all I know you could be the only user in the EN community.

"Wear blinders and you'll be just fine", thank you for your sharing your philosophical wisdom.

The straightforward solution every guru on this forum has been turning its back on:

- I click on Clip to Evernote

- I click on Simplified article (does the same job as Clearly)

- Fill in the Organize section (category / tag )

- Click on Save

Also, EN support tells me Clearly is no longer supported.