How to Remove Annotation Summary

If you want to annotate your note, but do not want the summary of your annotations included with your note do this: While you are in annotation mode, look down at the bottom of the annotation window, and uncheck "Include Annotation Summary" 

I wish you could select for this from Evernote general preferences.

Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 18.20.07.png

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

The annotation summary checkbox is not in the general preferences. it is at the bottom of the note that is being annotated. If you don't want to include the annotation summary uncheck the box. The checkbox should be visible when editing the entire note as a .pdf.

• 1 year later...

But the question was how do you remove the annotation summary page.  I know how to uncheck the box if I don't want to include an annotations summary page, but I often forget to do this and need to remove the resulting summary page.  Only way I've found to do this is externally with Adobe Acrobat.  Any way to accomplish this quickly within Evernote?

• Level 5

Once a pdf is created, it is frozen and needs a pdf editor to be changed. There is no way inside of EN to edit a pdf.

You need to switch the comments summary off before you create the pdf to avoid the editing.

• Thanks 1