Jacksyee

How can I increase the default font for my IPad

I cannot figure out how to make the font bigger on my Evernote Premium  application on my iPad.   The font is too small for me to read comfortably.

I am quite sure the solution something easy so apologies in advance

• Like 1

Have you tried changing the font size under settings on the iPad?

I had the same thought.  Mine is set to maximum, but adjusting seems to have no effect.  I don't think this can be done on the iPad.  The only solution ..... I'm trying to upload a picture of a magnifying glass.

How serious is this problem for you? My 60+ year eyes aren't that great, but I'm coping.  Can you post a screenshot of what your iPad is displaying?

Yeah, tried it myself.  Funny thing is the note content font doesn't change, but the snippet font does.  Weird. 

Changing the font in the Ipadsettings is not a good solution because that is global.  Fonts other than Evernote are fine or adjustable (I.e. Kindle) - Evernote is really tiny - yes I am 47 and Really small font is something I don't want.

I find it amusing that in this screen editor for the forum you can change font size with a touch of a button but you cannot in Evernote.

It seems there isn't a solution - this is a feature that the program needs.

edit:  I just tried changing global font Sid in "display and brightness" and it doesn't change Evernote.

The font doesn't seem tiny on my iPad.

I've attached a screenshot from my iPad; is it similar to your device?

image.jpeg

I don't think this is possible right now. I hope the editor/note viewer gets a (major) update that allows us to set the font type and font size, as well as more mark-up options. If I'm not mistaking they are working on the latter.

I think my iPad shows a slightly larger font.  I have no idea why. Perhaps you should open a support ticket.

image.jpeg

Thanks,

Well, Evernote must be aware of this given that the Internet is full of people complaining about it.  Hopefully fixed before my eyes completely go.

I'd like this feature to be available too. The trend in most apps/site is for larger fonts. It is a lot easier on the eyes. In Evernote on Mac, I default my font to 18pt Avenir - and I have pretty good eyes. Would like to be able to do the same on iPad.