Conflict accounts

ENGLISH :
Hello, have you ever had a conflict problem with Evernote?

I wanted to create a new account with the email address I used with a previous account.

So I first changed the email of the previous account then I created the new account with the desired email.
But now when someone contacts me by Work Chat searching me with the email in question, the messages arrive on the old account.
And the messages I send from the new account does not reach their destination.
There is a conflict.

Do you know how to resolve the problem ?

FRANCAIS :
Bonjour, avez vous déjà eu un problème de conflits avec Evernote ?

J'ai voulu créer un nouveau compte avec l'adresse mail que j'utilisais avec le précédent compte.
J'ai donc d'abord changé le mail du précédent compte puis j'ai créé un nouveau compte avec le mail souhaité.
Seulement lorsque quelqu'un me contacte par Work Chat en me cherchant avec le mail en question, les messages arrivent sur l'ancien compte.
Et les messages que j'envoie à partir du nouveau compte n'arrivent pas à destination.
Il y a un conflit.

Savez-vous comment résoudre le problème ?

• Level 5*

While you're waiting for Support you could try visiting your old account and deactivating it (if you didn't already do so) - I don;t know this will help,  but it sounds as though it should,  and the account can easily be reactivated if that proves to be wrong.  Just log in with your old account details here - https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action - and look at the bottom of the Account Summary page

Archived