Bug after misspelling a word?

I Just starting using evernote and loving it. However there is one issue that is bugging me.

When I am using for example Microsoft word, when I misspell a word I can use the directional keys to move the blinking cursor over the word and then use the right click short-cut (SHIFT + F10) to spell check.

In Evernote when I move the blinking cursor over the word, the red underline goes away meaning i can't use the right click shortcut. So my questions is, is this a bug? If not is there a shortcut i can use to access the spell-check/autocorrect dialog box? I do not use a mouse and I don't wish to start using a mouse for just Evernote.

Thanks for your time, Great product!

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Don't know why we should have different experiences.  Obviously you can (but don't want to) use the mouse meantime,  but unless someone comes up with better suggestions,  the only options I see are to:

• uninstall / reinstall your copy of Evernote in hopes that jars something loose (don't forget to back up your database folder first)
  • live with the current situation until a further update comes around and hope there's a fix
  • submit a bug report - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

Sorry :(

Archived