Styles? (Headings, Body, etc.)

sarenput

Idea

6 replies to this idea

This is definitely on our radar.  We agree that this would make formatting a note quicker and easier.  Technically we're focused on moving all of our platforms to use a common editor first after which it should make it easier to add note editing features quickly and consistently across our apps. 

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, SoftwareMarcus said:

Technically we're focused on moving all of our platforms to use a common editor first

Totally agree with that approach.

Each platform offers its unique benefits and limitations.  But to the degree possible that all platforms have similar UI and feature set, the much, much easier it will be for those (like me) who use multiple platforms to use Evernote.  I think it is very common today for users to use one platform at work and another at home, typically EN Mac on one, and EN Win on the other.  It's great to take advantage of the benefits of each platform, but please try to keep the Evernote feature set the same.

I really like this new direction Evernote is headed in.  ?

Like many, I would like to have headings, body, style and even a list of contents/index in each note. This is really helpful when you have many paragraphs, contents and levels.

So, a big +1 for this idea.

* It is not the first time that users are demanding this improvement:

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, flx.iglesc said:

* It is not the first time that users are demanding this improvement:

You might look up the difference between requesting a feature and demanding  

To add your support to a feature request, use the voting buttons at the top left corner of the discussion

Archived