Evernote Email Not working

Kawshik

• Level 5*

Doh.  Missed that - assumed the OP expected incoming emails from notes ("I emailed notes to myself") not that the OP was setting up new notes.  Actually,  @Kawshik - if you did email notes to yourself,  where were they emailed from? Another account?  Confused.  :wacko:

• 7 months later...
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, jkelley55 said:

I'm having the same problem. I use the mailto address, but it is not received in Evernote. Help!

See all the questions I asked already?  More information please...

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, jkelley55 said:

I'm having the same problem. I use the mailto address, but it is not received in Evernote. Help!

Note: this is a paid account feature

Just to confirm, where did you obtain the mailto address from? On my iPad, this is listed in settings as Evernote Email Address, and ends with @m.evernote.com

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, YWURE said:

I have followed the instructions under How to save email into Evernote I'm using the email address told to use I'm a premium. What am I dong wrong?

What sort of Evernote account do you have?  Basic/ Plus/ Premium?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, YWURE said:

I have followed the instructions under How to save email into Evernote I'm using the email address told to use I'm a premium. What am I dong wrong?

Again, go to your account settings and verify the email address.

• 1 year later...

How long it takes for an email sent to Evernote to show up as a note?

I am using the Evernote Plus, I have followed the provided instructions (Mac) to get the email address [Help-->Account Settings...] and copy/pasted the email address ending with @m.evernote.com, have sent several emails from my Evernote account email (yahoo), but I do not see any of these notes yet, it has been probably about an hour by now. The @m.evernote.com email address double checked.

Thanks.

In that case I have the very same issue - my emails do not create notes in my Evernote as described here:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005347-How-to-save-email-into-Evernote

And I am using the Evernote Plus, I have followed the provided instructions (Mac) to get the email address [Help-->Account Settings...] and copy/pasted the email address ending with @m.evernote.com, have sent several emails from my Evernote account email (yahoo), but I do not see any of these notes yet, it has been probably about an hour by now. The @m.evernote.com email address double checked. No notes are created in Evernote.

Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Can you try mailing to your Evernote address from any other email account?  I don't know why the emails would disappear without trace - you should at least get an error message from your own mail client or the Evernote email server...  Any chance there are messages in your spam folder? 

If all else fails, you really need to raise this with Evernote - https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action as you're a subscriber,  Twitter - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps if that's easier.

I am having the same problem -- I can't send emails to Evernote. Today is the first day I've noticed the problem -- it was working as recently as last Saturday. I contacted support and the rep said she believes this is a related to a "known issue" but did not provide more information. FYI.

Nevertheless, as @gazumped suggested it would be a good idea to contact support to rule out any problems unique to your account. If they can't find anything unique to you, like the rest of us you'll have to wait for this "known issue" to be resolved. One hopes it will be soon. 

Archived