BrianN

Account Billing & Support

I've been a premium member for a year and got an email offering me 18 months for a 12 month subscription if I signed up before a certain time.

I did this but got charged full amount and then did not get the 6 months added.

Sent an email, logged a support email through my account but 2 days later.....NOTHING!!

Not happy. 

Anybody else had similar experience??

Several questions on this,  turns out the advertised offer was for new customers only.  If you have a ticket number for your support request,  please post it here and we can flag this for an Admin to look at if you wish...

No ticket number - I sent a quey via my account and also sent an email to billing and subscriptions. 

It did not indicate new accounts....and funnily enough why did I get 3 emails offering this in the week that my subscription was du to expire.

Not happy with this so please can you direct me how to get a refund?

Appalling customer comms - why has it took 2 days for a response and only whn posted on here?

Didn't know you could send queries in any other way than a support ticket - submit one by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

You'll get an instant (or fairly quick) acknowledgement and ticket number - post that here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Thanks 

Ticket# 1331853

If somebody form admin could please take a look and either arrange a refund, the extra 6 months, or downgrade to Plus and refund the difference.
I'd already been considering terminating and this offer was wgat made me re-sign :(

OK - flagged;  hopefully you'll get a quick(ish) response...  (I'd guess things are busy after the holiday weekend)  ;)

• Like 1

Hi Brian--I've escalated this in our queue and a representative will you sorted in short order.

• Like 3

I have a problem that is almost similar.

I have a premium subscription but keep getting deactived and sent to basic because of my business account.  The business account setup is confusing.  I paid for members and removed them then my business account was canceled..... i lost weeks of data and information.  I talked to Billy J from support and she said that I could get access to filesand that I will have to sign up with my business account and can do it on credit.  I did do that but never did get my lost data back.  I kept trying. I also ended up not canceling the Business account.  Never had the employees to be charged and now I am being billed for the entire year $600 and never used it.  Never would have resigned up either if it was not suggested for me to get my files.  

I need my premium account back.  I paid for it for one year and its not been a year yet.  Please Help!!!! I am disappointed.