tejaskhot

Select/Mark multiple notes to move/delete/tag ?

I have too many notes in my notebooks which I want to organize. However, I don't see an option that lets me select/mark multiple notes at once and then perform some common action like moving,deleting or adding a common tag.

Can this be implemented at the earliest please?

If there is some hack around this to get it done then it'd be of great help if someone could share it.

Thanks!

The normal Shift-Click and Ctrl-Click functions work in desktop versions, not so much the web.  Are you referring to the web version?

Yup.  I think Ctrl-Click lets you create a group of notes, one at a time.  Again, best place for mass maintenance is in a desktop version.

• Like 1

Ctl-Click does not achieve multiple selection of notes for me. Evernote, please implement this functionality for Linux-friendly browsers or Linux-friendly desktop versions!

Like tejaskhot, I use Evernote on the web with Linux OS (but Firefox browser rather than Chrome). There is no supported desktop version of Evernote for Linux (though less reliable installations can be achieved using Wine and Linux together). As I am a Linux user for ethical reasons, I would like to have access to basic maintenance features (such as multiple-selecting/deleting/moving/tagging and backup) in the Linux environment. In the long run, my decision to maintain a pro-subscription to Evernote will depend on this type of functionality being available to Linux users.

• Like 1