Evernote Business Down - Cannot contact company via phone or chat.

B Kreck

We received an email today at 11:22AM (about 20 minutes ago) that our "Evernote Business account is now deactivated." All business notes have disappeared and I have a company pretty upset.

We recevied no prior communication and I cannot find a support phone number to call on the website. Support chat is also unavailable as my 'business' status has been removed.

Please help soon.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Please open a support ticket if you are still having this issue or if it was due to a payment/credit card issue you can reactivate it yourself.

Self service reactivation steps:

2. Attempt to create a new Evernote Business account with the email address associated with your deactivated Evernote Business (account admins only). You will see a notification that your email address is already associated with a deactivated Evernote Business, and you will have the option to create a new account or reactivate the old account.
3. Select **Reactivate account** and enter your payment information on the next screen. You will have the option to invite users after your payment information is updated. *Note: if your account was on invoice billing and there are no open seats, you will be taken to your profile page.*

Archived