Feature Request: Sort Notes by Reminder Date

• 7 months later...

I agree. I found this trying to look up how to sort by reminder date. I need this feature. I have to pay for 3rd party GTD software and would like to simplify with Evernote instead of bringing my notes into some other software that makes it so I can't ever use them in Evernote again (IQTELL). Please add this feature.

• Level 5

I may not be understanding what you all are asking for, but when I click the little rectangular icon at the top left of the note list, getting the dropdown that starts with the various note list views, there is an item in that dropdown for Sort notes by, and 3 of the options in the list that appears when you click it are Reminder, Reminder Time, and Reminder Done. That's not what you're looking for?

Thank you Dave!

I had searched but only found requests for the feature as opposed to where it was located so I thought I'd let Evernote know I'd like to see it too, but I'm glad it already exists.

I also appreciate the lack of snarkiness in your reply even though you are responding to operator error. : )

Respectfully,

Cache

• Level 5

Glad it helped! There's been a lot of snarkiness around here lately, and I'm afraid I may have issued some of it, but hopefully only in response to Original Snark, not in response to someone just asking a question. Especially since I myself have sometimes been a paragon of operator error. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Dave - Thanks for the tip.  I'm using Evernote on my PC with the "Top List" view.  Sorting by Reminder as you mentioned above appears to sort based on the date the reminder was created, not the date the reminder is due.  I'd like the list to show the actual due date for the reminder.  Is there something I can do to have this sort by reminder due date?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, banjodoug said:

Dave - Thanks for the tip.  I'm using Evernote on my PC with the "Top List" view.  Sorting by Reminder as you mentioned above appears to sort based on the date the reminder was created, not the date the reminder is due.  I'd like the list to show the actual due date for the reminder.  Is there something I can do to have this sort by reminder due date?

Right click to add Reminder Time.as a column and then you can click the header to sort by due date.  You can also sort by reminder time without reminder time as a column using the view drop down.

Image.png

Archived