capture multiple pages of search output in one go, into Evernote

Here is the situation I'd like to capture into Evernote.

A google search has given me multiple pages of output using  the usual list of clickable page numbers.

(Using the web clipper and firefox)

How can I capture the full depth of the output at one go?  Or can it only be done a page at a time?

Perhaps some other web add-on for firefox can be employed in some interim way to get this done?

Here is the situation I'd like to capture into Evernote.

A google search has given me multiple pages of output using  the usual list of clickable page numbers.

(Using the web clipper and firefox)

How can I capture the full depth of the output at one go?  Or can it only be done a page at a time?

Perhaps some other web add-on for firefox can be employed in some interim way to get this done?

Well, I found out one unexpected thing... I carefully went thru the pages of search output saving each one to

Evernote... only to discover that each saved note is page 1.   So I now have 7 copies of page 1.

And now the good part:

Any one of the notes will bring up a page that has the multipages numbered as original so I CAN access

all of them.  Just wasn't expecting it to work like that.

So, to answer my own question... To save the multiple pages of google search output... Just save page 1.

You can use it to select any of the other pages.  This may well be common knowledge  but was a surprise to me.

• Level 5*

So, to answer my own question... To save the multiple pages of google search output... Just save page 1.

You can use it to select any of the other pages.  This may well be common knowledge  but was a surprise to me.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you are actually saving only the first page in Evernote, with links to the other pages on the web site.  So if the web site ever removed that article, or any of its pages, you would not have access to them in Evernote.

You might try Evernote Clearly.  It will often actually capture all of the linked pages.  Also some web pages have a "Print" button/link that opens a new window with all pages.

Archived