SMC

Notebook Stack

I tend to use a lot of notebooks. My problem is that when I go to select a notebook that is in a stack, it sorts them all alphabetically without any indication of which stack it is in. Not only do I have the stacks sorted in the order I'd like on the desktop client, but I have some similarly named notebooks in different stacks so this can be very confusing. Am I missing something? Is there any way to change this on Android?

Hi.  If you swipe to the right and choose the Notebooks icon in the main menu,  you'll get a list of notebooks which does show the stacks with a dropdown of the notebooks it contains.  If you're having problems finding the right notebook though,  I'd suggest you change the name - add something so that notebooks called receipts in the home stack and receipts in the work stack become receipts_H and receipts_W or some such.

• Like 1

Yeah, I know for browsing for notes that you can see the stacks. I should have mentioned it was during note creation. I had thought about adding something like you suggested. I was hoping I was just missing something. Thanks.

• Like 1