arminta7

Support for Split View

Idea

Any word on when the app will support split view on iPad? Won't be able to use it for note taking until that happens. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

I agree and was just coming on here to post the same question. I just purchased iPad pro and penultimate is an awesome. App especially with the paper templates it can apply to multiple college courses with math being the best. But for viewing my notes and book at the same time I need split view. Evernote supports split view but not the note features that penultimate does. Please let us know as soon as possible when this feature will be available.

• Like 1

With evernote and penultimate splitview you're able to make notes at the same time you have a note in evernote or document open for review. Because you can't splitview within evernote, the splitview for Penultimate is essential. I would really love it (And need) if the splitview support would be implemented in Penultimate. By the way, the apple pencil works very well in penutimate and evernote scribble.

Hi all,

Multitasking support will be in the next release which we plan to submit to the App Store soon.

Chers,

Chuck