Where do you find the audio note option in Evernote for Android?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not stupid.  not not available - just not obvious... long press the "+" button to customise options in the app,  setup a widget to start an audio note or use the paperclip icon to record audio.  You can also get to the option in Settings.

• 2 years later...

Sorry Super Guru but your answer still doesn't solve it for me.  I don't see a speaker icon in the format bar nor does the paper clip function allow me to recording directly in a note.  I'm on a Windows 10 laptop.  Am living in the UAE where there is much censor and where additional functionalities come later.  Is it the case for audio notes in Evernote or am I having my own case of stupid? ;-)  Thank you!

• Level 5*
On 24/03/2018 at 3:57 AM, Emotionologist said:

Sorry Super Guru but your answer still doesn't solve it for me.  I don't see a speaker icon in the format bar nor does the paper clip function allow me to recording directly in a note.  I'm on a Windows 10 laptop.  Am living in the UAE where there is much censor and where additional functionalities come later.  Is it the case for audio notes in Evernote or am I having my own case of stupid? ;-)  Thank you!

Hi.  This is an Android thread,  so the process is slightly different.  If you go to File > New Note you should have a list of options including New Audio Note...  It's also possible to right-click the toolbar and customise it to add a 'new note' button with a drop-down showing these choices.

Archived