pasting a text don't keep the formatting/everything in the same line when it's copied

HI,

there's a problem!!!!

FROM

webpage the text COPY and PASTE  TO:

- google keep note

- evernote web application

it works very well..... but

FROM webpage or google keep note or  evernote mobile application the text COPY and PASTE  TO

- whatsApp

- evernote desktop application

pastes the text in the same line, i mean when i do PASTE AND KEEP THE STYLE 

the paste function gonna paste the whole text in the same line!!!

it's bad!

How can it be solved?

Any good devoloper here can solve this?

I love evernote but this problem make everything bad.

Instead from GOOGLE KEEP NOTE when im gonna do COPY AND PASTE to my whatsApp it keeps the style. For example if in google keep note or some webpage i have this text:

hello, how r u?Im doing welll.

Look here "abcbcbcbdjdjd" do u like ti? Yep!

ciao, que pasa?

from google keep note i do COPY AND PASTE to WHATSAPP it gonna paste in the exactly way u read: with spaces, brealines and so on!

Instead if i'll do the same but from EVERNOTE to WHATSAPP it gonna paste like this:

hello, how r u?Im doing welll.Look here "abcbcbcbdjdjd" do u like ti? Yep!ciao, que pasa?

Now imagine if u have a very long text and everythings gonna be like evernote does! it's horrible to read!

Greetings

HI,

there's a problem!!!!

FROM

webpage the text COPY and PASTE  TO:

- google keep note

- evernote web application

it works very well..... but

FROM webpage or google keep note or  evernote mobile application the text COPY and PASTE  TO

- whatsApp

- evernote desktop application

pastes the text in the same line, i mean when i do PASTE AND KEEP THE STYLE 

the paste function gonna paste the whole text in the same line!!!

it's bad!

How can it be solved?

Any good devoloper here can solve this?

I love evernote but this problem make everything bad.

Instead from GOOGLE KEEP NOTE when im gonna do COPY AND PASTE to my whatsApp it keeps the style. For example if in google keep note or some webpage i have this text:

hello, how r u?Im doing welll.

Look here "abcbcbcbdjdjd" do u like ti? Yep!

ciao, que pasa?

from google keep note i do COPY AND PASTE to WHATSAPP it gonna paste in the exactly way u read: with spaces, brealines and so on!

Instead if i'll do the same but from EVERNOTE to WHATSAPP it gonna paste like this:

hello, how r u?Im doing welll.Look here "abcbcbcbdjdjd" do u like ti? Yep!ciao, que pasa?

Now imagine if u have a very long text and everythings gonna be like evernote does! it's horrible to read!

Greetings

Will you please confirm the exact platform, OS version, and Evernote version number that you're experiencing this issue on? I'd like to test it on my end. 

>>Will you please confirm the exact platform, OS version, and Evernote version number that you're experiencing this issue on? I'd like to test it on my end. 

evernote 5.9.1.8742

windows 7

The Problem exists and persist if you try to copy something from evernote app to facebook app!

Everythings is copied in all the same line!

So anyone can solve everythings in this post or maybe you cannot do this?

Greetings

Thank you for your patience. 

I've tested copying content from an Evernote note and pasting it into a Facebook status on Internet Explorer and the formatting stays put. I'm not experiencing issues with this. 

I've noticed that you're a few versions behind on the Evernote application, perhaps this is what's causing the problems. Will you please update to this version and let me know if the issue persists? https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/90268-new-evernote-for-windows-595-ga/

If the issue continues to persist after you update your software, please respond with a screen recording of what's going on. Let me know if you need assistance with this bit. 

Archived