HANDWRITTEN NOTES FROM WINDOWS TOO BIG

Why are the handwritten notes I create on my Surface Pro 2 so freakin huge when viewing on my Note 5?  I mean its so damn zoomed in I can only view two words at a time.  And Evernote barely lets you zoom out.     

So I'm creating a handwritten note on Evernote for Windows and then viewing it on my Note 5.   

Is there any way to fix this or should I be doing something differently?     

Now, handwritten notes on Android turn out perfect and there is no need to zoom out.    

Thanks,  

Ricky 

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Good question,  and since I don't have either of those devices,  not one I can help with much.  I switch between Win 8.1 and a Note 4 and use the Galaxy S-Notes app to create 'free-form' notes on the N4.  I have noticed that the Ink notes in Windows come across as big pictures on the N4.  There are no settings that I'm aware of to change the image size,  though you can (in theory) manually resize pictures and/ or edit the picture to change it's actual size.  Not sure whether that affects whether Evernote can then edit or even display it though.  If it's an issue I'd suggest raising a support ticket - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

• 7 months later...

I use evernote on surface pro 3 windows 10, and want to read my ink notes on android (Samsung Note Edge), and they also come through in giant scale.  scaling works, but only to make them even larger, not smaller.  no easy way to read them.  would be nice to be able to read what is written in ink on windows, when on android.

test note in ink.enex

Archived