How to change login e-mail address?

I've two email address:

001@gmail.com

002@gmail.com

I try to change my login e-mail from 001@gmail.com to 002@gmail.com.  Evernote keep saying 002@gmail.com has already been used, can't change 001@gmail.com to 002@gmail.com.  I tried login by 002@gmail.com and deactive 002@gmail.com.  Even I sucessful deactive 002@gmail.com.  I still can't change 001@gmail.com to 002@gmai.com.  Evernote still say 002@gmail.com has been used, can't transfer the account.  What can I do?  I try to write my question to Evernote customer service but it seems they don't have a public customer service e-mail address.  Please help!

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2015 at 4:12 PM, Michael Yeh said:

I've two email address:

001@gmail.com

002@gmail.com

I try to change my login e-mail from 001@gmail.com to 002@gmail.com.  Evernote keep saying 002@gmail.com has already been used, can't change 001@gmail.com to 002@gmail.com.  I tried login by 002@gmail.com and deactive 002@gmail.com.  Even I sucessful deactive 002@gmail.com.  I still can't change 001@gmail.com to 002@gmai.com.  Evernote still say 002@gmail.com has been used, can't transfer the account.  What can I do?  I try to write my question to Evernote customer service but it seems they don't have a public customer service e-mail address.  Please help!

Hi Michael

I'm faced with the same issue. Did you manage to resolve it? If so, how?

Thanks!

Archived