How long is the Premium free trial?

Evernote gave me the option to upgrade to Premium from the basic account for free a few months ago. I clicked on and assumed it was a trial for one month but that's not the case. I was wondering whether I misunderstood. I cant see anything else in my account settings other than the word Premium. Does anyone know if this will come to an end? Also, if and when it does, would I get charged for the Premium as many free trials do?

Thx

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't remember any free trials being offered (that doesn't mean it didn't happen,  just vaguely jealous) so I'd suggest you check your account page online by logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

That should show your account level and next billing date.  If you don't see the right information there I'd suggest raising a support ticket - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.  Use 'payment issue' from the first dropdown to report this.

Ok thanks for that. I had a look and it says:

Account Level

Evernote Premium  

Manage subscription

Your Evernote Premium subscription will expire on Jan 3, 2016 and not renew. After that date, your account level will be Evernote Basic.

So free for a bit longer than back to basic.

• Level 5*

Just for info - AFAIK when it says 'and not renew',  it doesn't mean you can't renew if you'd like to,  it just means the current deal runs out.  If you decide to upgrade to Plus or Premium,  your new membership level should apply from 3 Jan too.

Archived