How can I tell the difference between a Personal and Business note?

I keep thinking that I am overlooking something because I can't tell the difference between a BUSINESS note and a PERSONAL note while in my ALL NOTES list.

When I am INSIDE a note, I have no way of knowing whether it's a business note or a personal one. Even looking at the notebook name in the upper left corner of the note doesn't help because the notebook icons are now identical.

Is there an option somewhere under "View" or something that might help me differentiate? I must be missing something. 

Do I now have to go back and change all my notebook names to "BUSINESS: XYZ Name" and "PERSONAL: 123 Name" in order to keep them straight? 

• Ex Employees

Hi War Eagle

In a business note, you'll see a small grey building icon in the upper right corner. This will help you determine the difference between your person and business notes. 

image.png

You're feedback on the notebook icon is excellent. I'll pass this along to our product team. Thanks!

Hi War Eagle

In a business note, you'll see a small grey building icon in the upper right corner. This will help you determine the difference between your person and business notes. 

image.png

You're feedback on the notebook icon is excellent. I'll pass this along to our product team. Thanks!

Oh my gosh I didn't even see that icon! Thank you.

I have to say that I REALLY miss having color as a visual cue in Evernote. I also miss the square textural notebook icons I used to have on my Macbook desktop client. The ability to only view notebooks as a LIST is such a bummer and not helpful for those who are visual processors, (the majority of people are). Flattening out the design and removing the color has been a terrible change for many users, as I have noticed reading these forums. 

EN has become frustrating of late so thanks for listening. 

Archived