Move photo from one note to another

I would very much appreciate it if someone would help me. I have uploaded some photos to Evernote but each one is in a new separate note. How do I move each one into the same note? I have not been able to find how to do this. 

Similarly, I intend to scan receipts and send them to EN. Can I store them in the same note?

Addendum: I may have figured out a work around: I save all the related photos in a new notebook. Each one is still in a separate note but at least they are grouped as I want them. 

Thanks in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote and reasonably serious photography aren't really a good match - if you're taking 'proper' photos,  it's far better to use Flickr or something similar for your photos (you can save direct links to the pictures into Evernote).  If you're taking pictures just for records or information,  that's a different issue - you are still limited slightly by the note size limit and by your upload limit for the month.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005157

Subject to that,  taking pictures with a mobile device camera you can take several pictures and save them to one note, or on any device you can copy and paste from one note to another,  or select one or more notes and merge them together - but beware the order in which photos appear in the merged note.

Archived