When I send emails to my evernote account....

• Level 5

They aren't showing up in Evernote.  I already double checked my address.Can anyone help? I don't get a rejection email either.

Thanks in advance.

Which Evernote client are you using? Maybe it is a sync issue. Try to find the notes in the Web version of Evernote by visiting https://www.evernote.com.

Thanks for the replies, I am a paying customer (Plus), and the syncing is fine, I tested it by typing in a note.  I solved it by resetting my email address, now it works again.  The previous email address worked for over a year, somehow the address must have become corrupted or something on the Evernote side.  I'm a little disappointed I can't talk to Evernote when something I'm paying for doesn't work, but I'm still a big fan.  I guess nothing is perfect.

God Bless

Just a quick update, a day after I reset by Evernote email address on my own, it stopped working again.  I was able to locate a place to email evernote to open a ticket.  I sent in my problem by email, and I received an automated response asking for my evernote log and a ticket number.  I attached it as requested, but have not heard back on my ticket at all.  However I tried emailing my new Evernote address today and it worked this time.  I have no idea what is going on, but hopefully it keeps working for a long time.  This is one of the features I'm willing to pay for, very nice (when it works).

God Bless

Archived