View my published/shared links?

I cant view my published/shared links. I have the weblink and its showing the url as evernote/share but cant find this in my evernote account. How do I find my shared/published links in order to change permissions?

• Level 5

To search your account for all notes you have shared, enter the following directly into the Search Bar: sharedate:*

Additionally:
sharedate:[datetime] - will match any note that has a 'sharedate' timestamp that is equal to, or more recent than, the provided datetime. ( E.g.: )

sharedate:20070704 -Matches notes that were shared on or after July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:20070704T090000 -Matches notes that were shared on or after 9:00am on July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:20070704T150000Z -Matches notes that were shared on or after 3:00pm GMT on July 4th, 2007.

-sharedate:20070704 - Matches notes that were shared before July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:day-1 -Matches notes that were shared yesterday or today

-sharedate:day -Matches notes that were shared before today

sharedate:day-1 -sharedate:day - Matches notes that were shared yesterday (only)

sharedate:day-30 -Matches notes that were shared within the last 30 days (or today)

sharedate:week -Matches notes that were shared in this calendar week (Sunday-Saturday)

-sharedate:month -Matches notes that were shared before this month

sharedate:year-1 -Matches notes that were shared last year or this year

Archived