Ugljesa

Can't return to Table of Contents note from presentation

It must be just me not knowing the proper commands, but how do I get back to the Table of Contents note from a particular note once I am in presentation.

Long version: To explain better, I create the table of contents note, select it and all the notes that I want to present and start the presentation. But once I click on a link from the Table of Contents, it takes me to that note and then I am stuck there. I can't go back to the Table of Contents. 

Anyone else has that problem or knows the solution? 

Hi. 

Good news,  it's not your not knowing the right commands.  Bad news...  if you're using a ToC note as the home page for a presentation,  you either need to embed a note link back to the ToC at the bottom of each page,  or (less interruptions) you could add the link of the next page to the current one. 

Option 1 is easy - just copy the note link and then jump to each page,  paste the link and jump back;  jump to the next page...

When I use the 'breadcrumbs' links I tend to copy all the links from the ToC and paste the ful list each time,  then delete the one(s) that don't apply.  YMMV.

Sure, it is a workaround, but pretty messy, to say the least. I cannot believe there isn't a simple way to click out of the note and go back to the TOC. Disappointing. Thanks, anyway. 

• Like 1

At one stage,  Presentation Mode had a 'Next Page' option which disappeared for some reason..  it would be nice to get that back...