Laggy typing in Evernote

Hi there. I have the free version of evernote on my ipad right now. I use it to make a running list that spans an entire year (I'm a shift Battalion Chief at a Fire Department). This list/note allows me to track progress, create a to-do and document conversations etc. Recently, the app has been crashing and lagging terribly. I will type half a sentence before it catches up, often creating double letters. If I upgrade to a paid version, will this problem go away? Thanks. Tim.

Not sure exactly what the problem is, but I get lag quite often also. I'm premium and have the issue with the Windows version. So, it's not your sub model or your OS, IMO.  I, and I think a lot of us, have, unfortunately become so accustomed to lag or not responding, automatically switch to a different task and come back. 

• Level 5*

Hi @hulsets - an upgrade won't necessarily fix the problem I'm afraid,  the a reinstall might.  If you have all your notes synced with the server and available via Evernote.com in your web browser,  try uninstalling / restarting / reinstalling your app.  That should clear out all existing caches and -maybe- give you an easier time.

Archived