Evernote crashes every time I open it.

Hello, everyone. The title states my problem succinctly enough. Evernote crashes every time I try to load it. This is the first time I've had any problems with the app running. It's only happening on my laptop. Web version is accessible but undesirable for my needs. Phone app is fine, as well, but not usable for my needs. 

My system specs (thorough for the sake of covering everything):

OS X El Capitan 10.11 on MacBook Pro Retina Display (15-inch, early 2013 model) 

2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM 

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Plenty of hard drive space (not that it matters)

I could post the bug report, but it's a very lengthy document, so it would be available on request.

This has been happening for the last 24 hours. Restart did nothing. No app updates in app store. Anyone else experiencing this, or have any ideas on a fix? I use Evernote every day and it's integral to my daily life.

Any help anyone could offer would be fantastic!

I tried those things, too. I actually opened a support ticket with Evernote, and have found a fix that works so far. Somewhat counterintuitively, installing the beta version has fixed my issue. 

Thank you for your response and help! I really appreciate the speed and politeness of your assistance.

Archived