Web client reaction very slow

Stuhrer

Idea

• Level 5

I currently experience a very slow Web client. The login screen appears immediately, my internet connection is fast. But after putting in my password it takes several minutes until I see my notes. Changing a notebook and search take several minutes as well. Does anybody see the same?

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Hi Nancy,

The speed is back to normal now. It must have been a server problem for some hours because Evernote was the only slow site that day. May be there was a re-indexing of my database going on? I am using the Mac beta at home but this was the evening before. At work I use the Web client. The old one was slow as well.

Thanks,

Bernd

Hi Nancy,

The speed is back to normal now. It must have been a server problem for some hours because Evernote was the only slow site that day. May be there was a re-indexing of my database going on? I am using the Mac beta at home but this was the evening before. At work I use the Web client. The old one was slow as well.

Thanks,

Bernd

Let us know if this happens again and we can see if it coincides with any issues we are having.  If you see it happening Wednesdays nights around when we release (6pm PST), there may be a short outage period.  You can see the release status for the web site here: http://status.evernote.com/.  

Nancy 

Archived