Meeting Notes Template in Outlook AddIn?

When I use OneNote to take notes on a meeting that I have in my Outlook Calendar (with the 'meetign notes' option in Outlook), the starting note is arranged in a way that is really useful. It collapses the text of the body of the email, includes the attendees with checkboxes next to the names. It also includes a link to the outlook item (i wouldn't expect this).

Is there any way to set this sort of thing up in Evernote via the add-in?

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry but Evernote (clearly) isn't One Note,  and there's nothing like this as a standard feature.  EN (for obvious reasons) does offer a OneNote import feature on desktops - have you tried setting up some or all of your meeting in ON and importing the finished note to Evernote?

• Level 5*

Not exactly - there are a couple of options for creating notes-with-templates,  the most comprehensive of which is Transpose (formerly KustomNote) - https://transpose.com/

It's a customizable relational database (amongst other things) and in its new guise it operates independently but can save copies of notes created there back to Evernote.  I'd imagine you could forward emails there (as of course you can to Evernote),  but there would be quite a bit of preparation and planning in getting a new workflow together,  and it looks like you're looking for as off-the-shelf as possible  (Transpose does have meeting templates already available.)

There's also to-do apps like Trello which (with IFTTT) will save back to Evernote,  and others which have a direct integration;  but all require a change from your current system,  which seems very effective.  Evernote is a general database-cum-note-taker,  so AFAIK doesn't have anything that specific.

Archived