Content missing

I upgraded from an iphone 3GS to an iphone 5.  I made several notebooks using the old iphone and the free version of Evernote.  in the new iphone i can see the notebooks (their titles) but each notebook claims to be empty (to contain 0 notes).  Where is my data?

I have lost a note AND the title of the note. Some of the missing data may be on another note, but when I tap the title of that note, the note jitters and causes Evernote to crash. I am running iOS 9.0.1 on iPad Air 2.

I found a suggestion that I delete the Evernote app and reinstall it. I am afraid to delete it because when I begin the delete process, a popup says if I delete Evernote, all my data will be deleted.

I have exactly the same problems on my iPhone 6, also running iOS 9.0.1.

• Level 5*

Hi both - all devices sync with the web server and send/ receive their local changes so that the server always has the latest version of any note - as long as sync is working correctly.  If you have any problems,  the first task is to go to Evernote.com and log into your account from there to see if the server is up to date.  If it is,  you can safely uninstall and reinstall the app on your device,  because the notes are backed up on the server and will be available when you log in again on any device.  If the server is not up to date you need to find out what notes haven't synced and copy them to your server account via the Evernote Email Address you will have been assigned.  Then you can uninstall/ reinstall.

Archived