Rick Clicking on a Personal Notebook to Move it To Business Notebook on Macbook Pro

I tried rebooting my computer and logging in again. When I right click on a personal notebook, there is no option to move the notebook to business. I thought I would try to select all the notes in the Notebook but cannot seem to figure out how to do that either. The whole purpose of getting the business account is to move notebooks there and collaborate on them but will have to cancel business account if I can't move notebooks from personal. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a related question. I had a Premium account that I just upgraded to Business. If I right click on a notebook and convert it to a business notebook and then at some point leave the company, have I lost that notebook or does it revert back to a personal notebook? I created the content and want to share it, but I don't want to lose it when I leave the company. 

@svenyonson: All business notebooks will stay with the business. They will not revert back to a personal notebook. Before you leave the company you can save your content by copying the business notes to a personal notebook, or by exporting the notes to your computer to later import into your personal account.

• Level 5*

Sure can.  In Windows, right-click the notebook, select Modify Sharing, then click Publish.  On Mac, right-click the notebook and select Publish Notebook.  You'll see you can choose what permissions to give the notebook at that point (can others only view, or change, etc.)

In either case, the notebook will then be visible to everyone in your Business notebooks list to click and view or change (depending on the publishing permissions you set) its notes. Anyone can also choose to "join" it from there, at which point it will sync to their client and show up in their Business notebooks list.

Here's some more info.

Archived