design of new "Notice Book" page

I find out that the new Evernote Business (Version 6.1) designed two different home page for private and business user.

Evernote 6.1 for Private: the "Notice book" page design keeps  the old version, so we can see all the name of notice books in one page.

Evernote 6.1 for Business: all the notice book name following one by one, from above to below. If we have a lot of notice books, we can not see all of them in one page any more. It´s really very bad for our company. We really hate this new design. The most useful function of Evernote is easy to organize notices in different notice books in one page. But now this function totally go away! we have to move mouse again and again to manager and organize those different notice books.

Could you please just put an option on the new version, so that we can change the new look of "Notice Book" page to the old version.

Otherwise we really don't know how to work on Evernote any more.   :blush:

post-240772-0-46317000-1444842362_thumb.

I find out that the new Evernote Business (Version 6.1) designed two different home page for private and business user.

Evernote 6.1 for Private: the "Notice book" page design keeps  the old version, so we can see all the name of notice books in one page.

Evernote 6.1 for Business: all the notice book name following one by one, from above to below. If we have a lot of notice books, we can not see all of them in one page any more. It´s really very bad for our company. We really hate this new design. The most useful function of Evernote is easy to organize notices in different notice books in one page. But now this function totally go away! we have to move mouse again and again to manager and organize those different notice books.

Could you please just put an option on the new version, so that we can change the new look of "Notice Book" page to the old version.

Otherwise we really don't know how to work on Evernote any more.   :blush:

The new CEO said " please send your thoughts to me directly at ceochris@evernote.com "

That would be my advice!

Regards,

David in Wichita

Yes - they did it in the private Windows version some monthes ago - terrible! The column layout was so useful - and now I have to scroll ... and to scroll ... and to scroll ... endless!

The new CEO said " please send your thoughts to me directly at ceochris@evernote.com "

That would be my advice!

Regards,

David in Wichita

On a Mac - Evernote Preferences - Software Update - uncheck the option "Enable new notebook view for personal accounts"

thank you very much for this information.

sorry but i can not find this "Software Update" in my version. It looks like has been deleted in preference area.

Could you please tell me more about where is this option?

Yes - they did it in the private Windows version some monthes ago - terrible! The column layout was so useful - and now I have to scroll ... and to scroll ... and to scroll ... endless!

me too! so now i have to use two computer every day. i have a old mac and old version on it.

It´s really terrible! i hate this new design! too stupid! i can´t understand why they changed this!

That would be my advice!

Regards,

David in Wichita

Thanks. i will try! I just need a old but useful design

Archived