Feature suggestion/request

DCdotNerd

Idea

Can notebooks PLEASE open up to the most recent page? It is incredibly frustrating for notebooks to open to the first page, and then have to scroll all the way to the bottom. For that matter, could the app open to the last-used notebook? Thanks!

4 replies to this idea

On 10/8/2015 at 8:20 PM, DCdotNerd said:

Can notebooks PLEASE open up to the most recent page? It is incredibly frustrating for notebooks to open to the first page, and then have to scroll all the way to the bottom. For that matter, could the app open to the last-used notebook? Thanks!

Yeah - this is exactly what I needed during whole my day today!

1. Created a note a EvereNote ([EN])  have no idea where is it located.
  2. Small number of notes modified and I dont remember which one first, second, etc.... Ofcouse you can see the modification time, but Evernote aims to be rapid I hope.
  3. And my favorite duplicate of the first point - a. very quickly created a note at EN than ALT+TAB? and than go back - where that's gone? Anyone may see my note probably during this time - that it is a security issue as well I  think.

So..... "Recent notes at the middle of "File"  menu option will be a great solution!

Thanks!           

On 10/8/2015 at 8:20 PM, DCdotNerd said:

Well, I'm even not trying to got to NOTEBOOK manufacturer to "IMPLEMENT" such a functionality, righ! But you can bend  the corner of the page or put a paper bookmark there, or, or, or,or - Now you will say that bookmarks, tags are available, but what I say is - Evernote is not a Notebook already - turn around and see the functionalty! I wil go an ask another question - is it possible to embed PLUGINS to NOTEBOOK? 

Archived