Export to excel

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's not possible to use File > Export - neither ENEX nor HTML exports will give you useful information in this context.  If you switch to List view on a desktop however,  right click the column headings to remove headings other than the ones you want,  and Ctrl-A,  Ctrl-C to copy all the entry lines,  Ctrl-V in a blank spreadsheet to paste your columns.

Health warnings: 

• this may not work in some OS / older versions,  but it's valid for my current Windows Beta 5.9.2.
  • the Ctrl + commands are (obviously) Windows
  • Level 5*

Hmmn.  I did say it might not work.  Annoying though - EN Windows does have that option.  Just tried the web (new and old) versions - doesn't work there either.  Unless anyone has an alternative,  I'm afraid this goes in the "ain't gonna happen" pile.

You should be able to multi-select notes and use the 'create TOC' feature to get a list of all titles - sort the note by title or date first as required.  If feasible (about 10 tags or less!) you could even do a search by tags first and create a TOC note for each tag.  Once you have a TOC note,  print that note.

Please let us know if you find a way!

Archived