Feature Request: Add Reminder to Outlook Clipper/Plugin

cmduke

Idea

Please add to the MS Outlook "Save to Evernote" plugin the option to add a reminder prior to saving the note.  Adding a reminder to a note created by the Outlook plugin requires a second, unnecessary, and inefficient step: going to the note in Evernote and adding a reminder.  The Outlook plugin should enable full and complete processing of the note as it is being created rather than requiring a second step.

Regards,

Chris

4 replies to this idea

On 10/1/2015 at 6:44 AM, cmduke said:

Please add to the MS Outlook "Save to Evernote" plugin the option to add a reminder prior to saving the note.  Adding a reminder to a note created by the Outlook plugin requires a second, unnecessary, and inefficient step: going to the note in Evernote and adding a reminder.  The Outlook plugin should enable full and complete processing of the note as it is being created rather than requiring a second step.

Regards,

Chris

I agree, this would would be a tremendously helpful feature.

I completely agree! It adds an unnecessary step to processing email which is counterproductive an conflicting to the purpose of Outlook add-on.

Goal is to process the email within the Outlook app or web client and not having to double handle it. But for notes I need to set a reminder for, I don't even fill out the tag or notebook information since I have to touch it in Evernote anyway.

It is really a must for this add-on to be functioning as it is intended.

Hopefully this request is addressed soon.

On 4/18/2016 at 11:57 AM, Everet C said:

I agree, this would would be a tremendously helpful feature

I am testing out a mail client called Newton and their Evernote integration has the Remind Me option which was a very nice surprise for me.

It is a clean, nice email app and this came as a nice bonus for sure, something to consider as an Outlook alternate as well.

image.png.548ae4a8edd8d6f8c62822561a51b32e.png

Archived