I've created a note this morning while there were internet issues and basically didn't have any access.  Once finished I hit the tick to save it, however the sync failed.  I've just got back into the office and internet connectivity and the note appears to have disappeared.

Hoping someone can help me restore it.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your note should have stayed on the Android until it was able to sync and then uploaded to the server and down to any other devices connected to your account.  Have you checked on the Android for the note?  Has it been synced to the web?  (Check via Evernote.com)

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  If it synced you should find it in one or other trash folder,  so the only possible place might be in temporary memory on the Android,  from others who have looked,  it might be here - Android/data/com.Evernote/user-xxxxxx/ but it may be faster to recreate the note if you can...

I've just browsed to that folder but inside com.evernote, I only have a folder called files, which then has folders for .logs/.trash/Temp and a file called .nomedia which are all empty,  There is another folder called announcements which has 9 items but doesn't look right.

Annoyingly it's notes from a meeting so I can't really recreate

• Level 5*

Sympathies - I am just suspicious and untrusting by nature,  so I tend to take meeting notes on paper (it's supposed to be less rude and look more "involved" than staring at a device) - plus I can photograph the end result into Evernote,  and still have a backup if I need one...

Archived