• Level 5*

There's a known fault in the early version of Evernote for Apple Watch in that Search returns no hits.  

If Evernote is off or backgrounded on the iPhone,  a search on the watch may not be allowed any resources,  hence the no hits.  Try waking the app on the phone before a search.

Otherwise uninstall / reinstall (via the app on the iPhone) may restore functionality.

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/83649-apple-watch-search-shows-no-results/?p=361947

Thanks for your answer. I have now deinstalled evernote from my watch! The benefit of this app on the watch is questionable because the display is too small for reading the found hits. So I'll better use it on the phone or ipad!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a question I am hoping you guys could answer.

How many notes are shown on the apple watch? I have many created notes but I only see about 5 notes.

Is there a way I can see all the list of my notes without doing a search? I need them for my meeting and can't speak into my watch or look them up on my iPhone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

• Level 5*

Hi.  AFAIK the watch doesn't store any notes - it shows you what you search for,  or anything you are editing or creating at the time.  Can't imagine how it would show you a usable list of all notes - surely the display is too small.  See the previous posts in this thread...

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Notes on the Apple Watch seem to update randomly or not at all. I am on latest versions of everything but notes sometimes display data from months ago that are no longer on the note on the phone. I have uninstalled, reinstalled and powered everything off/on. I have a grocery list I keep in a note that would be handy to view on the watch but it is just not reliable - so I end up using my phone anyway. Anyone have similar issues or suggestions for a solution?  Thanks for any help. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have this same problem - very frustrating. Notes sync from my Mac to my iPhone fine. But the content on my watch is very old. Interestingly the title of the note updated, but the content of the note did not. It seems the Apple Watch Evernote app still needs some work. Very disappointing.

Archived