I need a previous version of Evernote

Double 

Hi, I am in need of a previous version of Evernote for Windows.. current version has broken tables.

Does Evernote supply older versions on their website somewhere? I have version 5.8.13.8152 still stored on my hard drive, but the horizontal navigation bars seem to be missing in this version  :(

Also, is there a version history somewhere for each release? This could be really helpful for troubleshooting, and for pinpointing desired versions.

• Level 5*

Hi.  New releases are always announced in the forums,  so if you search here (top right of the page) for "evernote for windows released" (but without the quotes) you should get a list...

There are a few table workarounds posted here too - what aspects of tables are you finding a problem?

Thanks gazumped. I searched like you had suggested, and actually found that visiting Justin Street's profile (his Topics) is best, as it also lists the most recent versions in order. I just downloaded all of them for future reference. The list could be longer of course, but it's still a great resource.  :)

https://discussion.evernote.com/user/199167-justin-street/

There are a few table workarounds posted here too - what aspects of tables are you finding a problem?

The new tables are featureless, and existing (old) tables are much more difficult to modify. I cannot insert a new table on an existing note, as the buttons for the horizontal rule & table are disabled. I cannot add a table inside another table. I am also unable to backspace or perform other various editing (such as alignment) in existing notes. It's just a mess, and is the only version thus far that I am unhappy with.

I have a problem with a table that was created in a previous version (2 versions ago I think).  The latest Evernote for Windows (5.9.1.8742) has been fixed for an editing problem, but with this newest version, the column widths are sporadically changing for no reason.  I readjust, then later they all get out of whack again.  This is really wasting my time, so I hope the next version fixes this.

• Level 5*

@Double - Justin's posts are definitely useful for listing a brief changelog on each release;  if you want more history,  have a look at http://filehippo.com/download_evernote/history/

It seems like tables are totally broken for you - maybe waiting for the next release,  like @marchev seems to be doing will get you a version you can work with.  It would be worth firing off a tweet to @EvernoteHelps to see if there's any help available,  or likely to be coming soon - good luck with whatever version you decide to use!

Archived